Developer w/ VR Experience (onsite Groton, CT)
Design Automation Associates, Inc.Apply Now
Windsor Locks, CT
Do you have Virtual Reality programming experience? We are looking to expand our team of cutting edge engineering development software developers.
- Analyze customer needs and design creative out-of-the box solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend modifications to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs, and document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform modifications and integrations with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on the latest VR (Virtual Reality) developments and trends
- Previous training in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Passion, grit and tenacity
- Honesty, integrity and solid reliable work ethic
- Optional Skills, MVC, AJAX, ASP.net, NX CAD, Knowledge Fusion, NX Open, Checkmate, Teamcenter, C#
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or similar related training
- 1-5 year's in developer/programmer role with Virtual Reality focus
About Design Automation Associates, Inc.:
We are ... Engineers Helping Engineers! Check out our website at www.daasolutions.com
Our Mission: Keeping manufacturers competitive by solving their difficult engineering development and productivity problems.
We provide custom-written engineering software and mechanical engineering services.
We specialize in quality engineering software development, utilizing the Siemens PLM suite of NX development tools Knowledge Fusion, NX Open and Check-Mate. As a Siemens training partner we offer standard and customized training to our employees as well as our customers.