Developer w/ VR Experience (onsite Groton, CT)
Design Automation Associates, Inc.Apply Now
Windsor Locks, CT"jobs_widget_link_split" target="_blank">ZipRecruiter</a>
Do you have Virtual Reality programming experience? We are looking to expand our team of cutting edge engineering development software developers.
- Analyze customer needs and design creative out-of-the box solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend modifications to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs, and document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform modifications and integrations with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on the latest VR (Virtual Reality) developments and trends
- Previous training in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Passion, grit and tenacity
- Honesty, integrity and solid reliable work ethic
- Optional Skills, MVC, AJAX, ASP.net, NX CAD, Knowledge Fusion, NX Open, Checkmate, Teamcenter, C#
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or similar related training
- 1-5 year's in developer/programmer role with Virtual Reality focus
About Design Automation Associates, Inc.:
We are ... Engineers Helping Engineers! Check out our website at www.daasolutions.com
Our Mission: Keeping manufacturers competitive by solving their difficult engineering development and productivity problems.
We provide custom-written engineering software and mechanical engineering services.
We specialize in quality engineering software development, utilizing the Siemens PLM suite of NX development tools Knowledge Fusion, NX Open and Check-Mate. As a Siemens training partner we offer standard and customized training to our employees as well as our customers.